Wright’s Sanitation Service has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill.
NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment.
- You may request your account number by calling Wright’s Sanitation Service.
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. Wright’s Sanitation Service account number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does Wright’s Sanitation Service keep any part of the service fee?
Wright’s Sanitation Service will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Wright’s Sanitation Service.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
Wright’s Sanitation Service: 706-857-5629 Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm.
IMPORTANT: Wright’s Sanitation Service is not liable if you receive a delinquent notice and do not call our office before making payment. Your services may be interrupted and will be subject to a fee.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.